Welcome to Aerolite from MD, Mr. Ken Jarvis.
Our job is to reliably provide you with high-quality, best value, construction materials.
Aerolite's Scoria and Basalt products are ideal construction materials for all your needs. Aerolite's scoria is a low-cost and environmentally friendly construction material that is strong and durable.
It is the also lightest-weight construction material available in the Melbourne area. Scoria is both efficient to use and has low transport costs.
Our basalt products come from a dense, strong rock source with excellent mechanical properties.
Aerolite's Scoria and Basalt products now include:
- a full range of screening for both concrete and drainage uses in both basalt and scoria
- Class 4 and B Grade crushed rock
- Crusher dust
- Scoria bedding and NDCR materials
- lightweight sands and grits for use in making masonry products
- a range of other products including, washed screenings, colored mulches, refractory materials, filter materials in all sizes, BBQ rock, and a range of soil products.
Due to the unique way in which it was formed, Aerolite scoria products are strong, tough, highly chemically stable, and will not break down in service.
About us: Aerolite has been successfully producing quarry products since 1996. We have three quarry sites with over 100 million tons each of both scoria and basalt resource. Aerolite operates a number of crushing plants and has a wash plant which means we can reliably meet all your quality quarry material needs for now and far into the future.